Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:2805 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
General Manager - Business Development - Consulting Firm (11-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepare and implement strategies to explore deals in assigned verticals for assigned markets, formulate plans to execute strategies, motivate the team and monitor their performance with the objective of achieving deal signing targets and ensuring long term revenues.
- Business Development : Identify companies by creating databases, research their business, financials and media needs; focus to get larger deals in marquee companies; generate fresh business leads; make innovative pitch presentations; evaluate follow-on visits to prospective clients and design target achievement strategy in order to explore the full potential of assigned verticals.
- Extensive involvement in consumer branding and investing space; identifying businesses and working with promoters to partner, invest, build, operate and exit consumer businesses
- The incumbent will be responsible for sourcing deals, preparing the initial deal document, due diligence, negotiations, structuring and monitoring deals
- Ensuring compliance with pre & post-investment statutory requirements
- Any other portfolio company-related task as is necessary to enhance the value of the company to the potential client/partner
- Ability to build business through strong Business Development/Client Servicing
- Strategic Planning
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills to ensure closure on contracts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good networking skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Key Account Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.