Research Associate & IT Executive at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:5730 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Brand Marketing - Retail (8-15 yrs)
- Will be responsible for the Brand Loyalty and Brand Matrix to ensure the Brand recall is on top of the mind of the consumer
- Developing marketing strategies to build consumer preferences, evolving marketing procedures & commercial framework and planning marketing activities to achieve volumes
- Formulating communication & go to market strategies with the objective of building/changing the perception of consumers
- Conducting market analysis to assess prevailing market environment, identifying business risks & recommending effective mechanisms to mitigate the same
- Establishing strategic alliances / tie ups; implementing strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Lead development and implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives
- Educate marketing team on brand identity
- Find innovative ways to connect with target audience
- Attend conferences, meetings, conventions, in order to stay current on market trends and new research
- Train, and manage marketing team, including performance reviews
- Present frequent progress reports to executives
- Minimum 8 years of extensive experience into brand and marketing in Food Retail and QSR industry.
- Have led projects across companies encompassing strategic planning, market plan execution, new product development, pricing & product management, brand communication (ATL & BTL activities)
- Managed cross-cultural and high performance teams ready to deliver against odds towards organisation goals
- Should have worked in Promoter driven environment and with Top management of the Retail organization.
- MBA Marketing from a good B - School.