Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:2166 Applications:901 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
General Manager - Brand Management - Insurance/BFSI (7-12 yrs)
- Augment awareness of the Organization based on the company's vision, key strengths and business strategy. Build a preference for the company's offerings.
- Creating and implementing successful branding and marketing initiatives. Planning initiatives to improve visibility and achieve business objectives of the Organization.
- Successful implementation of the projects; successful activity every quarter besides long term projects. Planning and supervising brand campaigns and communication plan.
- Increase the presence of the Organization on offline & digital platforms, social media E. Increase media coverage for external Communication on offline & digital platforms
- Position the company's senior management and spokespersons as thought leaders in the industry. Handle media crisis if any. External Communication - Media, PR, Events & Sponsorships
- Improved engagement with the employees while ensuring all communication adhere to the appropriate standard and guidelines Internal Communication
- Design and co-ordinate media campaigns, advertising and all kind of PR visibility on mass media (print, outdoor & television), digital, online and social media I. Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with latest current trends and guidelines
Strategic Planning :
- Compile, develop and execute the firm's marketing plan, in line with the business strategy as decided and communicated by the firm's management
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy and manage the detailed marketing plan as per a defined schedule.
- Strategize, execute and monitor all brand visibility implementations across all ATL, BTL. Outdoor, Digital & Social Media platforms
- Lead and develop a team to implement successful brand audits, compliance & internal audits across all brand extensions and platforms with due record keeping and audit trail.
- Monitor the performance of all marketing initiatives in the form of ROIs, engagement and surveys. Share key findings in a collaborative manner with other functional heads and incorporate the findings for future strategy.
- Ensure the highest possible return on investment for Company media to contribute to increasing market penetration and competitive presence.
- Increase awareness and maximize the use of offline & online media.
- Create, adapt and manage central guidelines for local implementation
- Develop, in close co-operation with the media agency, a negotiation strategy to maximize ROI on the media investments for the category.
- Actively advise Brand and Marketing managers on Media opportunities.
- Provide the business with concise and timely management reports on the market conditions and opportunities.
- Experience in management of Creative, brand design, Strategic Brand Planning
- Experience in Campaigns in ATL, BTL, Digital & Social Media, Digital & Online
- Experience in Corporate Communications and Employee Communications
- Stakeholder Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.