Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:327 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - BI Big Data Analytics (12-18 yrs)
- He/she is responsible for all aspects related to team development and talent acquisition, retention; including mentoring, coaching and improving delivery capabilities by executing training strategies and developing career plans to broaden resource experience. Handle new & BAU services within BIBDA Service Line.
- He/she leads and supervises the service delivery within BI landscape which comprises Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL) processes to build UK Data ware house (DWH), Operations & maintenance support for various other applications and In-house tools used for BI & Analytics and Database & BI analytics tools administrations for various operating companies (Local Markets) within the scope.
- Provide operations and maintenance support for entire UK DWH operations. L2, L3 support, 1000+ batch jobs & 100+ job streams executed daily, maintain critical DWH T-2 status every day, handle complex data quality issues and resolve quickly to minimize any financial impact, administration of BI analytics tools & databases (business object, Unica, Delphi, EME, Teradata, Oracle etc.). Drive service, configuration, License, environment, capacity, change & release management.
- Provide core & infrastructure Database administration support for Teradata databases, Develop & maintain 25+ complex add-on in-house Teradata tools and utilities, drive 40+ yearly maintenance windows, drive complex issues with vendor (Teradata) for six operating companies (DE, UK, NL, CZ, SE, IE,). Additionally, provide application database support for UK, CZ and IE as well.
- Provide administration support for BI Analytics Tools (Business Object, Tableau, Micro strategy, Unica, Delphi etc.) within BI landscape for the Operating companies within the scope.
This includes the management and co-ordination of all operations activities which relate to people, processes, data and technologies changes for various local markets in scope.
The role involves managing a team of 75+ highly skilled and experienced FTE specializing in BI, Big Data and Analytics.
He/she will Reports directly to BIBDA Service Line Lead.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Delivery & Demand Management-
- Resource Management, Recruitment and on-boarding
- Training & Knowledge Management
- Work closely with service owner and business to Implement and develop the plans to fulfill all service delivery aspects (people, data, processes, technology) for the projects in scope
- Manage the dependencies of the service delivery and releases with external vendors for the projects in scope.
- Responsible to deliver T-2 DWH status every day for VFUK
- Responsible to deliver new releases of In-house Teradata Tools & utilities to be aligned with new Teradata Databases releases for six operating companies (DE, UK, NL, CZ, SE, IE,)
- Responsible for high availability of all the BI analytics tools within the scope of BI administrations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.