Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1373 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
General Manager/AVP - Legal - BFSI - LLB/LLM (7-10 yrs)
General Manager/AVP - Legal
What you will work on :
- Draft/vet all agreements and negotiate the legal documentation across partners and contracts
- Steer compliance guidelines and controls for all regulatory requirements including RBI, Companies Act, etc.
- Institutionalize the Legal document and process digitization
- Support the Treasury initiatives, Fundraising documentations for the organization
- Navigate the various stakeholder engagements for new product structures, customer journeys, etc.
- Help creating frictionless customer journeys and transparent documentation
The ideal candidate :
- Highly driven and motivated individual with ability to get hands-on where required
- Ability to manage the performance of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding drafting skills and strong negotiation skills
Qualification and Experience :
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Law from a reputed institute with a good academic record
- Proven experience as a Corporate Attorney, Corporate Lawyer, Legal Counsel or similar position
- Experience with a lending company or in the NBFC/BFSI sector
- Experience of contract management and litigation
- Excellent knowledge of all the corporate laws including Companies Act, RBI compliance, etc.