Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:333 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager/AVP - Leasing - Real Estate (10-18 yrs)
- Formulate a comprehensive list/database of potential clients (anchors, mini-anchors, vanilla/in-line and local brands) for the mall/project and then accordingly allocate responsibility for specific product categories/ brands effectively among the team members
- Undertake the various marketing activities for the mall/project in terms of development of attractive brochures and effective presentations to International Property Consultants (IPCs)
- Execute effective sales pitch with mini-anchors, vanilla/ in-line and local brands, discuss and understand the retailer's needs/ objectives
- Manage effective negotiations with approved brands with the retailer in order to have revenue optimization by achieving the desired targets
- Undertake the completion and signing of the Letter of Intent (LOI) by the retailer / brand post review of all clauses, discussions and ensure that the original signed copy of the LOI is in the custody of the legal team
- Post signing of deal, ensure that the process of Leave & License agreement is started and completed on time for all retailers
- Manage the proper documentation and recording/filing of all legal documents associated with the deal for all clients
- Ensure timely submission of the store's plans/ designs by the retailer for review by the RET team, and ensure swift resolution of retailer issues during the fit-out process
- Ensure adherence of all clients to the payment schedule and resolve any issues related to non-payment/ delays in payment
- Prepare and maintain/ regularly update the Leasing Tracker for every project/mall and also undertake the preparation of weekly MIS reports on deals closed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.