Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2874 Applications:843 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
General Manager/AVP - HR Business Partner - ITeS/BPO (15-20 yrs)
1. The incumbent would be the HRBP Leader for the Organisation and will work in close partnership with BU and function leaders to lead and strategically oversee day to day operations for the HRBP / ERM team
2. Responsible for all employee interventions related to employee engagement, retention, employer branding and work with other HR sub functions to design and drive an employee centric strategy for the Organisation.
3. Drive strategic enterprise level initiatives like Inclusive Diversity, Leadership Communication, Virtual Engagement
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Be a subject matter expert in local statutes/regulatory requirements related to employment practice and provide guidance, whenever required;
2. Manage employee litigation in various locations through local legal counsels/partners;
3. Conduct investigations related to misconducts, discipline, harassment, integrity and work ethics;
4. Proactively develop and deploy employee relation interventions to mitigate people risk. Creating employee centric work culture and environment
5. Driving strong employee engagement resulting in higher retention through Driving engagement processes like Skip meetings, Reward and Recognition, 1 on 1s, Early warning indicators, Exit interviews etc
6. Coaching employee relations managers to become better people managers and developing their skillets on identifying and addressing employees needs
7. Tracking & Reporting weekly MIS and analytics around employee retention, challenges and progress on action plans.
8. Driving and facilitating various engagement activities (monthly and quarterly calendar) with various stakeholders, right from a Front line manager to CEO.
9. Driving Employee Engagement / Satisfaction Survey including analysis, action planning & action tracking.
10. Managing timely and effective Rewards & Recognition program across organization and audits across teams to ensure compliance on corrective actions.
11. Managing effectiveness in appraisal process, promotions & succession planning.
12. Managing internal growth and movement for employees through Internal Job Postings.
13. Recommend changes in Human Resources policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance.
14. Work directly with all the departments to train them in personnel matters, including performance management. Assist in tracking and reviewing performance evaluations.
15. Facilitate the employee discipline process, ensuring TAT, proper documentation and process adherence in dealing with any violation or unauthorized absence.
16. Set targets, milestones and evaluate the team on a monthly performance basis on Attrition & VOE score. Provide day to day guidance and support to the team to ensure the entire ER team operates at a same pace.
17. Ensure communication and leaders approachability is enhanced across functions and sites.
18. Facilitate Cultural, Sports and fun activities (monthly/quarterly) within stipulated budget.
19. Provide over-arching support to the other HR functional teams at the location (Recruitment & Shared Services)
20. Other projects & responsibilities as assigned based on organizational needs
Educational Qualification and Work Experience:
1. PG / MBA in HR with 15 years+ work experience with at least 10 years in an IT and BPM environment and in the BFSI domain
2. Should have managed pan India and BU level HRBP teams with exposure to creating and driving employee engagement and retention frameworks and effectively leading enterprise-level initiatives
3. Should have exposure to Inclusive Diversity, Leadership and Employee Communication, virtual employee engagement and events
4. Should have exposure to grievance and disciplinary management and employee relations
5. Strong client interaction and stakeholder management