Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1865 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager/AVP - Healthcare Operations - Revenue Cycle Management/Provider/AR - BPO (17-22 yrs)
General Manager/AVP - Healthcare Operations - Revenue Cycle Management/Provider/AR
Our client is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive, provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. They operate on a global landscape with 60+ worldwide locations delivering localized solutions.
Primary responsibilities :
Customer related :
- Keep abreast with the process of revenue cycle management (A/R) in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the job.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the performance SLA's and meet the SLA's.
- Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
- Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
Financials related :
- Responsible for driving quality improvement initiatives to ensure avoidance of penalty.
- Should manage the P&L for the process.
People related :
- Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
- Attrition Management
- Oversee team reviews, submit progress reports of the team to the BUH and conclude appraisals.
- Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Active involvement in disciplinary issues arising out of the team.
Process related :
- Ensure project meets all the required Quality parameters - internal and external
- Implement efficiency improvement projects by deploying lean sigma methodology
- Ensure all MIS reports go on time.
- Participation in conference calls on subject matters whenever necessary.
- To be able to take on additional responsibilities for the team if required.
- Monitoring and assisting the quality of the work done by the team.
- Updating management on team performance.
- Co-coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing ways to increase the quality of operating teams, with productivity as a bonding CTQ.
- Client co-ordination on overall process progress and monitoring of issues.
Secondary responsibilities (if any) :
- Customer related
- Financial related
People related :
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ensure the process follows strict adherence to the process workflow and apt behavior is observed.
- Ensure good leaders are developed.
- Final point of Escalation of issues/concerns with the support groups i.e., HR, Admin, TSG, QAG and Finance.
- Handling disciplinary issues and administrative issues of the project.
Process related :
- Put forth queries/concerns of the BUH and address accordingly.
- Ensure the skill inventory of the project.
- Counseling of team members on improving Quality & productivity.
- Reviewing continuous quality improvements processes.
- Knowledge in US healthcare industry and experience in RCM/ A/R process is preferred
- Team handling skills is a mandate .
Skills : Knowledge of basic necessary computer applications.
Attitude : Have a positive attitude.
Domain expertise, if any : Healthcare BPO industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.