Senior Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:873 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
General Manager/AVP - Customer Success - BPO (10-15 yrs)
- Ensuring that agents have the knowledge and skills to answer customers inquiries, requests for support or problems quickly and effectively and the Center specifically own team meets all productivity and quality metrics
- Measure effectiveness,
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth
- Address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the customer lifecycle. Work closely with Business and Product/ Tech peers.
- Recruitment planning, training need analysis through agent monitoring so that they have the skills and knowledge to meet customer service or outbound sales objectives.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality assurance process
- Initiating and supporting all Service enhancement initiatives across the Organization
- Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines, compliance norms and internal policies
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Build automation tools for better efficiency and customer experience
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop company-wide customer success motion integrating processes, content and data to/from stakeholders
- Expand our revenue through new sales, retention and reactivation opportunities
- Influence future lifetime value of customers, help increase CSAT as well as Company ratings on select platforms (Glassdoor, etc).
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged.
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
1. Proven experience in leading customer success and compliance functions for 5+ years minimum. Driving growth in sales, customer retention, leveraging customer success best practices.
2. Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
3. Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
4. Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
5. Willing and able to address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency
6. Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
7. Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
8. Excellent communication and presentation skills
9. Analytical and process-oriented mindset
10. Prior experience in setting up/ managing automation platforms towards ou