Director at The Hub of Elevation
Views:516 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
General Manager/AVP - Compensation/Benefits & HR Operations - BFS (7-10 yrs)
GM/AVP - Compensation, Benefits & HR Operations
Responsible for managing HR function's Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, MIS & Budgeting. This includes communicating, implementing and improving the processes of performance management, compensation & benefits management. Introduce reward & recognition schemes with the objective of enabling business performance by creating a performance-oriented culture, ensuring a competitive compensation for high performers.
Compensation structuring & benchmarking :
- Responsible for conceptualizing and implementing the Reward strategy that spans across fixed, variable pay, long term and benefits.
- Shareholder management including board committees for driving C&B interventions & policy changes
- Analyze & evaluate internal data, market data & compensation surveys
- Effectively align the Compensation structure in the organisation as per change in the Statutory norms
- Design and implement a band wise pay range for all departments with the help of market data and internal parity.
- Design new Variable pay plan as per company's restructuring and change in compensation philosophy
MIS Dashboard and HR Analytics :
- Publish HR dashboards/ reports of commonly watched numbers, metrics such as attrition data, budgeted vs. actual manpower, cost analysis on manpower, loading cost, Avg employee rate, etc. on weekly/ monthly basis
- Variable Pay design (short term, long term)
Benefits Management :
- Manage the development and maintenance of competitive and cost-effective benefit plans and programs
- Ensure that all benefits and compensation operations, plans, procedures and programs are in compliance with all local, state laws and regulations
Performance Management :
- Deployment of the goal setting process for the organization. Ensuring right cascading of management goals to function, leadership and team level goals
- Making continuous updates (as required) to role level goals / metrics & templates to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the metric
- Anchoring the annual appraisal process
- Ensuring system, data, stakeholder readiness for completion of the process
- Creating an effective HR cost and manpower plan linked to the strategy, budgets and objectives of the organization.
- Sharper monitoring and controlling through Monthly analysis on HR Cost / Manpower Numbers - Plan vs Actual in coordination with Finance.
- Share dashboards/analysis with appropriate audience regularly
HR Process Improvement :
- Research & identify new initiatives for HR Policy / Process improvements
- Develop a plan for implementation of new initiatives, with budgets, timelines & resource requirements
HR Operations Centre
- Lead the human resource operations center responsible for all aspects of HR administration ranging from on boarding, file management, background verification, insurance management, compliance.
- Ensure the HR Operations centre executes on its strategic projects and service levels are met and/or exceeded and all operation metrics are trending in the right direction.
Audit & Compliance Management :
- Responsible to ensure adherence to statutory compliances
- Implementation of ERM framework to ensure risk & control assessment & mitigation
Payroll Management :
- Responsible to oversee the payroll process of the organization & the payroll related compliances
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.