Director at Shodh Consulting
Views:1973 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
General Manager/AVP - Chemicals Manufacturing Operations (18-30 yrs)
Health and Safety
- Implement company Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy and procedures.
- Ensures that the team operates in a safe and efficient manner
- Investigate hazards, risks and incidents and implement corrective action
Planning and Scheduling
- Responsible for planning and production scheduling by way of effective coordination with Supply chain and Raw material Purchase teams and ensure optimal plant utilisation
- Attend to customer complaints promptly providing feedback and initiating corrective action where required
Operations and Growth
- Monitor and ensure that production volumes are met as per plan, agreed RM consumption norms and Quality by way of daily interactions, on-site inspections and collating daily, monthly and yearly reports to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Ensure Finish goods are dispatched as per agreed timelines meeting quality and quantity terms.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in terms of quality, RM consumption and productivity and plan action to improve performance on a continuous basis.
- Motivate the team by creating a stimulating, positive and energetic work atmosphere
- Identify training and development needs for manufacturing team and its effective implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.