Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:2199 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:445
General Manager/AVP - Backoffice Operations - BPO (15-19 yrs)
Accountable for the delivery of a high quality, efficient customer journey from offer to confirmation stage, ensuring that productivity, quality and turnaround targets are met.
Accountable for leading a team of c70 processing staff across multiple global locations and creating a culture of service excellence, compliance and continuous improvement. This is a key leadership role where people leadership skills, and the ability to continuously motivate and engage a team across different time zones will be critical to success in the role.
- Accountability for the end-to-end service delivery of the admission processes in each location, including:
- Directing the operations of the Global team via a structure of regional managers and team leaders.
- Forecasting likely work volumes and resource required to ensure SLAs and turnaround times are achieved, with particular focus on ensuring maximum flexibility during peak volume period.
- The design and maintenance of clear standardised operational processes to ensure consistency of operations across regions.
- Monitoring adherence to SLAs, controls & management of audit and risks.
- The management and resolution of most complex exceptional cases/escalations and complaints from internal stakeholdersand Partners.
- Proactively use service delivery data to identify opportunities for process clarification or improvement. Ensure that any changes are communicated and implemented on a timely basis across the relevant teams.