Associate Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:2090 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
General Manager/Associate Director - Industrial & Logistics Services Tracking - Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Implements real estate plans with an understanding of the client's strategic real estate goals. Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments, and milestones.
- Concurrently acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent and effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, retail and industrial.
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
- Drafts and creates a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value.
- Coordinates the negotiation of sales through a field broker. Negotiates leases and lease amendments. Monitors lease expiration. Negotiates lease renewals within prescribed timeline. Locates and acquires new properties to meet client's requirements and timeline. Disposes of surplus properties within prescribed timeline.
- Understands how to review, analyze, and interpret financial analysis templates including book and cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Works closely with, and/or client's Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
- Closely tracks all Industrial & Logistics Services transaction activity (commission-able and non-commission-able), prepares commission forecasts and vouchers, and accounts for all savings results achieved on behalf of clients.
- Monitors and maintains a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion. Prepares reports and makes presentations to relevant parties.
- Adheres to all state real estate agency requirements. Ensures compliance with company's corporate policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest.
- Assists with project initiation and scope definition, including identification of client's needs, goals, objectives, constraints, timing budget..
- Responsible for overseeing a large variety of analyses and all relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value.
- Resolves landlord and tenant disputes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.