Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:868 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
General Manager/Assistant Vice President - Human Resources - Domestic BPO (14-15 yrs)
Job brief - We are looking for an experienced and versatile leader to lead our talented Human Resource team. This individual will be responsible for filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability. Candidate will be responsible for managing employee relation, Talent Acquisition and HR Operations. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for working with others, be incredibly organized and able to multitask.
- Perform full cycle recruitment for front line (Bulk hiring), middle and senior hiring across departments and functions.
- Working with functional head, business managers and recruitment head to define and manage hiring plan and develop hiring strategies.
- Provide hiring update to business heads on weekly & monthly basis, through hiring reports, dashboards etc., providing insight to the hiring numbers & costs involved, along with challenges faces and discuss effective solutions to mitigate them.
- Create talent acquisition strategy including hiring sources, mechanisms and assessment tools
- Manage sourcing channels as per requirements, budget and timeline. Create new hiring channels
- Mentor & grow talent acquisition team, help team members achieve their goals and manage their performance with periodic reviews.
- Create and manage recruitment budget.
Employee Relations & HR Operations:
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company's vision and mission
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (training, compensation etc.)
- Engaging with employees through one-on-one connects, focus group discussions, skip sessions and informal connects to understand the team pulse, employee expectations and development areas.
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Employee Engagement and Talent Retention and Strategies
- Responsible for Induction of employees and checking the regular feedback/issues of new Talents.
- Responsible for the Policy creations and to roll out new Policies within the organization.
- Must have 14+ years- of experience in managing the Human Resource Department in a high paced domestic BPO environment.
- Experience with KPO industry will be a plus point.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of labour laws and compensation structures.
- Experience with HRIS systems etc.
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms.
- Knowledge of local labor law.
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
- A degree in human resources management, business administration or a relevant field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.