Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:305 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
General Manager - Analytics - BPO/ITeS (14-20 yrs)
The role supports Head of Analytics on the Group & Local market Strategy & execution. Manages the Local Market Analytics delivery team and Analytics consulting as part of Global BI which can deliver bottom-line impact to the company/partners through a strong, efficient and capable team that serves group verticals and multiple markets across the world in managed services model. The role networks well with the senior leadership in Group BI as to promote & evangelize the use of data -backed analytics solutions in decision making. The role promotes efficiency by leveraging existing solutions and drives innovation in solution, techniques as well as delivery through the use of evolving analytical techniques/technologies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Provide Strategic leadership for Local/Partner markets Analytics unit.
- Design, build & run a strong, efficient & capable Analytics team to deliver analytical solutions (models, hypothesis, analyses & scenarios) across the spectrum of analytical maturity - descriptive, inferential, predictive & prescriptive delivering high visibility, complex & impactful projects to senior business leaders.
- Creation & delivery of the Analytics Strategy.
- Senior Stakeholder management.
- Establish strong processes for seamless service delivery within budgets.
- Drive value, innovation & efficiency through automation, digitization and rapid experimentation in cutting edge ML technologies.
- Lead & Support cross functional initiatives across the organization.
- Support & contribute to the Analytics thought leadership to drive Analytics strategy including but not limited to cloud analytics adoption.