General Manager - Accounts Receivable - Goods Marketplace (7-13 yrs)
Industry : Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category : Finance
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- The role is to manage a team of 10-15 people and lead the AR function end to end.
Our Client is a leader company in the second hand goods market.
- End-to-end accountability of Order To Cash (OTC) process of Company, including invoicing, revenue accounting, collection, compliance of credit policy, dispute resolution, provisioning, controls, audit etc
- Drive Customers Satisfaction Score of Department.
- Review and drive Collection strategy.
- Develop and deploy formats for revenue accounting and reporting across all circles to ensure consistency in capturing of key performance indicators.
- Partner with Sales team and lead strategic initiatives like Compliance of Credit Policy, revenue enhancement projects etc.
- Develop and establish a system to ensure that circle finance team is well versed with respect to all matters related to billing, collection & accounting of revenue.
- Drive various automation and efficiency improvement initiatives in the department.
- Drive Operating mechanism with business on Collections, Dispute resolution, Aged AR Collections and overall DSO performance.
- The successful candidate should be an MBA/CA/ICWA/Graduate with at least 8-13 years of experience in collections and AR
- Preferable industry backgrounds include telecom, ecommerce, insurance and travel.
- Knowledge of IGAAP is a must.
This will be an excellent opportunity to contribute to a high-growth venture while getting appropriately rewarded for the same
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Yadav on +91 124 452 5433.
Contact - Nikhil Yadav - +91 124 452 5433
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.