Co-Founder at Above and Beyond Recruitment Consultancy
Views:1786 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
General Manager - Accounts Payable - FMCG/Spirit Industry (8-15 yrs)
General Manager - Accounts Payable - Indospirit - 8-15 years
About the role
As GM - AP, you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to accounts payable team and improving the efficiency. You will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees.
You will serve as a liaison between AP department and external parties, including lenders, suppliers and related agencies.
What you will do day-to-day?
- Lead AP Function to drive end to end accounts payable process for the entire Indospirit Group
- Driving Cost Saving Initiatives & doing 100% due diligence at the time of recording & verification of expenses
- Ensuring accuracy of the data being recorded in books of accounts & maintaining KPI performance dashboard
- Monitoring consumption, ensuring effective funds utilisation with zero/minimal wastage.
- Expertise in Invoice Processing/Vendor Management/Employee Claims/Payments Disbursement/Record Keeping
- Driving monthly & annual closing of books of accounts, maintaining key Balance sheet schedules & MIS reporting's
- Proactive support for meeting requirements for Internal Audit & annual statutory audit
- Forecasting for Weekly/monthly payments plan
- Expense tracking, Fixed Assets management, Insurance management & Intercompany/Interbranch Accounting
- Active engagement with key stakeholders such as auditors, treasury, procurement, Finance and Operating Leadership
- Setting up KRA Metrics for the AP team and monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Developing Process SOPs & implementing robust control against each & every accounting activity
- Driving systems developments , procedures and policies, including Accounts payable & General ledger accounting with adherence to company values & policies
What are we looking for?
- Education: Either B.Com/M.Com/CA/CMA/MBA (F)
- Experience: Minimum 8 years in AP role with Team lead exposure in Industry
- Must have handled end to end Procure to pay management
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- A team player with strong leadership & Project management capability
- Knowledge of Tally/ERP & MS Office
- Well versed with India withholding tax laws (TDS) & Input credit for GST