Director at Hashtag HR
Views:777 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Accounts - Infrastructure/Energy - CA/ICWA (8-12 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The position will be responsible for providing accounting support services for the organization efficiently, timely with accuracy. S/he will be responsible to supervise and direct the operations of the accounts, for duties, taxes and statutory functions of accounts, EPF, ESI etc., and to prepare final Books of accounts.
Statutory Payments & Returns :
To ensure periodically all compliance under :
- Income Tax
- Gratuity & SABF Trusts
- Insurance Policies of the Company
- Any other statutory compliances
- To Comply with Group Gratuity and SABF Trust accounts and Income tax thereon.
Taxation & Assessments :
- To attend any notices or queries raised by the departments accordingly.
- To facilitate online payment of Corporate Tax, Advance Tax, Dividend Tax etc.,
- To prepare various documents required for assessments of GST/Income Tax and attend the personal hearings
Accounts & Audit :
- To Prepare the Accounts as per Ind AS on a quarterly basis
- To close the books on a monthly basis
- To do the scrutiny of all the ledger periodically, prepare Notes of accounts and to furnish various schedules, statements, reports etc., and to coordinate with internal & external auditors for various reports for conducting the audit.
- To reconcile all Books of accounts on time to time.
Qualifications / Skill Set :
- B.Com., Graduate with ICWA / CA
- Min. 8-12 years with prior work experience in Finance & Accounts.
- Proficient with ERP, MS Excel, MS Word & Powerpoint
- Presentation skills
- Management skills in accounting and financial management.
- Excellent communication skills, Self- motivated, and flexible.