Talent Acqusition at General Electric
Views:4813 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Electric - Analyst - Custom Operations (2-5 yrs)
- Support Customs operational processes (classification, import/export; special programs etc) compliantly and in an efficient fashion;
- Perform pre-entry customs clearance and issue resolution operation and arrange implementation and localization of Global Customs SOP and Enterprise Standard, achieve key targets;
- Manage Customs formalities and Maintaining & owning the Customs clearance related data management
- Assist with auditing customs transactions to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and provide regular reporting of compliance metrics;
- Provide general guidance, assistance and advice to the businesses in support of their customs operational processes;
- Provide general interpretation and communication of requirements to respective GE business or function;
- Communicate and escalate any process or compliance concerns in a timely manner;
- Lead and assist key lean and productivity projects;
- Support programs and projects that take advantage of Free Trade Agreements (including management of certificates of origin) and other duty-savings opportunities;
The Customs/Logistics Specialist supports Customs operational processes (classification, import/export; special programs etc) compliantly and in an efficient fashion.
- At least 4 years- experience in Customs, or a Supply Chain related field).
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related area.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel user).
- Knowledge of Incoterms, Customs Code of EEU, HTS, local customs regulations and requirements, project management.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional global team environment.
- Self-starter/team player.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and critically.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Creative, purposeful, responsive, cooperative, working under pressure with tight deadlines.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com