Senior HR Consultants at Mindshare Consultants
Views:796 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
General/Deputy General Manager - Legal & Recovery - Bank - LLB/LLM (10-25 yrs)
Job Opportunity with a leading bank in Mumbai.
The ideal candidate should be a thorough legal professional around 40-45 years of age possessing qualification of L.L.B. / L.L.M. with minimum 10 years of post qualification experience preferably in a Bank, of which he/she should have served a minimum of 5 years in the Senior Management position. Candidate should be a graduate/PostGraduate in any faculty. Professional qualification such as C.A., I.C.W.A., M.B.A., will be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge about the drafting of documents/deeds/contracts/agreements;
- Knowledge about the mortgages/title of the property/creation of charge etc.
- Knowledge about the banking rules, regulations, regulatory requirements etc.
- Knowledge about SARFAESI Act, the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Negotiable Instrument Act and other recovery laws and rules.
- Knowledge about the court procedure, tribunals, forums etc.
- Knowledge about The Registration Act, Stamp Act etc.
- Liasioning with the various authorities, agencies, departments etc
- Attending various courts/forums/police station etc