consultant at firstmeridian
Views:217 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Counselor - FMCG/Construction Business (10-15 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Overseeing the legal functions of the company and developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters.
- Advising the CEO and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for any litigation / customer escalations matters.
- Prepare rules & policies for the company in respect of employee, labor and other matters.
- Defend and protect the company on various litigations.
- Act as disciplinary / investigation committee on POSH complaints, integrity issues.
- Lead, deliver through the legal team on other matters that need attention.
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
What we are looking for :
- A qualified Law Graduate from National Law school or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in corporates or corporate law firms.
- Strong bias for action, customer centricity and deep-dive traits
- Spotless ethics & disciplinary record
- Ability to manage the Board and senior management of the Company using persuasive skills
- Excellent legal knowledge and relevant skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.