Co-Founder at Euphoriea Intelligence LLP
Views:253 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
General Counsel - Manufacturing/BFSI - CS (20-23 yrs)
A large Indian conglomerate with about $400M in revenues and offices across the globe is looking for a General Counsel -India/USA reporting to the MD.
- The individual should have a minimum of 20 years of experience and will be part of the senior management team.
The responsibility of this position includes :
- Providing expert and strategic legal advice to management
- Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors,
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action in addition to anticipating issues and estimate risks strategically.
- Managing all legal matters of all group comapnies in India and abroad
- Manage and lead the legal team and set directions for them
- In addition, the Secretarial function will also report to this role hence qualification as a Company Secretary is mandatory. Knowledge of Kannada is desirable. This role will require relocation to a Tier 2 city in Karnataka.