Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:3142 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
General Counsel - Legal - Healthcare/Pharma - LLB/LLM (10-12 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating NDAs, Service Agreement, Staffing Agreements, lease agreement, property title verification and other commercial contracts;
- Providing active support to the business teams and ensure that all businesses are contracted on terms consistent with company's policies on legal and commercial risk exposure and that all risks are fully identified, and mitigation strategies identified;
- Research and guidance on legal issues relating to contracts and litigation;
- Essential to have attention to details and compliances of contracting process and policies.
- Understands key legal issues and principles and how they relate to markets, relationship types, products and services and awareness of legal risk and consequences.
- Handling regulatory matters and filing as and when needed.
- Liaising with the regulatory or statutory authority as and when required.
- Proactively take up any legal issues that needs attending too.
- Proper understanding of contracting processes and performance
- Litigation experience in handling consumer cases, complaints, Sec 138 matter
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands necessary.
- Experience of reporting to CFOs.
- Experience in handling compliance of pharma industries.
Required skill sets :
- Contract drafting, review, negotiation, pan-India litigation management, team management, experience of handling compliance in pharma industries.
Qualification : LLB/LLM
Apply to this job only if :
- You have experience in working in legal and compliance roles in pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
Advantages of applying to this position :
- 5 day work week, best in industry salary package, chance to head the legal department while working in a new age healthcare services company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.