Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:700 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
General Counsel - Infrastructure (20-25 yrs)
- General Counsel for a leading transportation infrastructure set-up
- Ability to lead a team & work on strategic initiatives
- Understand group's strategy, challenges, business initiatives and business model.
- Supporting on M&A activity including SPA review, SPA negotiations and management of external legal advisors
- Supporting project finance team in refinancings including interpretation of loan documentation.
- Advising the business development team for managing government bid processes
- Advising the business development team for managing land acquisition process ensuring compliance with the relevant rules and regulations
- Managing EPC contracts
- Managing correspondence with NHAI and other project concession authorities
- Manage Change of Scope documentation
- Managing dispute at project sites
- Managing vendor contracts, resolving vendor disputes, enforcing vendor penalties and termination of vendor contracts among other
- Managing disputes i.e. Litigation Management and Arbitration
- Ensure compliance under various laws and contracts, including Concession Agreements.
- The incumbent will work with the Company Secretary in ensuring compliance under the Companies Act, Land related compliance and other processes, Permits & Approvals etc. S/he will be responsible for periodic compliance reviews and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with FVCI, FPI and FDI related laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including drafting and amending policies as and when required.
- Identifying and implementing methods to improve department efficiency and productivity
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Candidate should be a qualified graduate with 20 to 25 years of industry experience; CS degree is an added advantage.
- Preference for those who have experience in similar industry.
- Prior in-house experience is preferred.
- Prior SPA negotiation experience in M&A situations
- Prior experience of liaising with NHAI
- Prior dispute resolution experience
- Strong communication skill and ability to articulate
- Presentable & good mannerisms.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- High degree of initiative
- Attention to detail
Location: New Delhi / Noida