Human Resources Consultant at Helix - HR
Views:708 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
General Counsel Head - Hospitality - CS (14-20 yrs)
- Advising executive, senior management and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Managing organization's legal matters.
- Examining and creating draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining knowledge of organization's operations and legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing company's litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
- Liaising with outside counsel regarding their assignments.
- Creating new entities and managing organization's intellectual property.