Hiring Manager at Femahead.com
Views:715 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
General Counsel - Auto/FMCG/FMCD (12-16 yrs)
- Advise the CEO, other corporate officers and the Board on a variety of issues including corporate governance matters
- Manage a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department to support business growth and mitigate legal risk
- Develop and execute on short and long-term strategies impacting the organization's legal function
- Provide legal advice in support of the Company's business and growth initiatives. Ensure all legal initiatives are delivered on time and in a high-quality manner
- Ensure organizational operations and practices are always following applicable laws and regulations, and recommend changes to organizational policies or procedures with the goal of minimizing risk
- Lead material contract negotiations and drafting including value-based payor and provider relationships
- Lead structuring and negotiation of strategic alliances, joint ventures, and acquisitions
- Manage regulatory matters with state and federal regulators and governmental bodies
- Manage the transaction process; Negotiate term sheets, Strategic Partnership Agreements with the counterparty.
- Provide advice to cross-functional groups in connection with deal execution.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Provide legal advice on a broad range of general corporate matters, as needed
- You demonstrate strong initiative, have excellent legal judgement, business acumen and strong leadership skills
- Have substantive legal experience and gravitas to interact with business team members, the Board and key external constituents.
- Can roll up your sleeves and are excited to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Have great business acumen and a track record of leading, drafting and negotiating complex contracts.
- Love to motivate and inspire others around you.
- Lead by setting an example of hard work and problem solving.