Consultant at Avimukta
Views:6527 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
General Corporate Lawyer - LLB - Law Firm (2-7 yrs)
One of the Tier-1 law firms is looking to hire General Corporate Lawyers for expanding its current team.
Job Description :
- The desired candidate must be a law graduate with 2-7 years of relevant post qualification experience of PE, M&A, and VC.
- Expertise in re-structuring assignments such as forming joint ventures, special purpose vehicles, acquisition of listed / unlisted companies, mergers & amalgamations, consolidation of operations, incorporation of new companies, creation of LLPs and other related activities in the company.
- Experience at handling special assignments such as deal structuring, private placements, rights offer, preference share, debentures.
- Performing advisory functions in-depth knowledge of company law, commercial law ability to interpret legal issues.
- Drafting and vetting of business agreements, shareholders agreement, joint venture agreement.
- End to end legal due diligence report preparation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.