General Corporate Lawyer - Law Firm - LLB (2-7 yrs)
One of the Tier-1 law firms is looking to hire General Corporate Lawyers for expanding its current team.
- The desired candidate must be a law graduate with 2-5 years of relevant post qualification experience of PE, M&A, and VC.
- Must have experience in private equity, venture capital and mergers, and acquisition focus.
- Must have advised funds on PE, VC transactions including due diligence.
- Must have advised early growth and late-stage companies in fund raise and M&A.
- Experience in conducting due diligence, drafting, and negotiation of transaction documents such as term sheets.
- Candidates coming from National Law University would be preferred.