Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1311 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
General Compliance Role - CS - Law Firm (0-1 yrs)
The main job responsibilities for this incumbent would include the following-
- Lead and manage all compliance related requirements of the law firm which may include corporate, secretarial and other areas
- Understanding and gathering all available and relevant information.
- Produces detailed and accurate work, maintaining an overview of the matter.
- Makes sensible use of precedents in drafting documents.
- Checks his/her understanding with others and challenges where appropriate
- Demonstrates and shares technical skills, knowledge, and experience in his/her own areas of expertise
Desired Candidate Profile
- The essential qualities desired in the candidate include the following-
Qualification & Years of Experience
- 0-1 years of experience in Compliance
- Expertise in all kinds of compliance related work
- Good communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal skills, is attentive and demonstrates empathy for others by listening carefully and responding to considered questions and comments.
- Demonstrates clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, focusing on the key points in a structured manner.
- Excellent research skills.
- Is proactive.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.