Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:1615 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
General Analytics Role - Machine Learning/Python/SQL - BPO/ITeS (5-12 yrs)
General Analytics - Machine Learning/Python/Sql
Role Overview :
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop statistical models in Python/R.
- Develop detailed codes for data preparation and model scoring to be used in production.
- Prepare detailed documentation of predictive models and make oral presentations to team lead.
- Assist in learning and development of new team members.
- Critically examine and deep dive into models.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in Python/R.
- Data analysis experience in identifying major trends, univariate and bi-variate analysis.
- Knowledge of time series algorithms like Exponential Smoothing, ARMA/ARIMA/S-ARIMA models.
- Additional knowledge involving multi variate time series model is preferred
- Understanding of SAS/R modules/libraries like forecast, t-series, fable etc.
- Experience in data control and data automation.
- 5+ yrs of industry experience
- Ability to manage team size of at least 1-2 members
1. SQL and any one of R/Python/SAS and Power BI/ Tableau
2. Project Management and Delivery
3. Data wrangling on large and complex databases
4. Experience maintaining ongoing processes
5. Analytical Experience
Good to have :
1. Modelling Experience
2. Client Engagement Experience
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 5+ years' experience, preferably in analytics
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistical concepts
- Prior experience in managing and delivering on end to end projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What we offer :
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.