Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:3505 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Gender Research Specialist - Non Profit Research Institute (7-11 yrs)
Gender Specialist - For a reputed autonomous non profit research institute
Gender Specialist is a middle management position expected to handle and to facilitate timely completion of tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrated research experience and expertise in gender analysis & gender integration in one or more thematic areas viz. Energy, Environment, Climate Change and Sustainable Urban Development
- Ensure gender issues are incorporated in surveys, technical reports, project implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience working with development sector stakeholders including communities, government officials and private donors.
- Proven track record of developing communication products for policy advocacy at national/ international forums
- Experience and exposure to conduct field level research- primary surveys, focused group discussions and shared learning dialogues in rural and urban areas.
- Experience of conducting workshops and working across cultural contexts and communicating effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Expert presentation, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and on deadlines.
Required Candidate profile
- Masters Degree /Ph.D. in Gender Studies/social sciences/international development/economics/climate change or a related field with 7 years plus relevant experience
- 7 years plus relevant experience in similar role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with professional etiquettes.
- Sense of self discipline, honesty and even temperament.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Hard working with commitment of achievement.
- Good knowledge in MS-Office, Excel, Power point, internet etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.