Senior Associate at GEF Capital
Views:7141 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:366
GEF Capital Partners - Associate - Private Equity - Investment Team (1-2 yrs)
- GEF Capital Partners is a mid-market PE Fund with offices in US, Brazil and India. The Fund invests across a range of sectors including Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy, Technology. More details about the Fund can be found at https://gefcapital.com/capital-partners/
- The India team is looking to onboard a post MBA graduate with 1-2 years of Investment Banking experience as a Private Equity Associate. As a core member of the Investment team, you will help the Investment team in sourcing, evaluating, investing and managing portfolio investments.
- As part of a lean team, you are expected to be highly driven, hard working and detail oriented to support the Investment team across end-to-end investment cycle.
- We seek individuals with strong technical, fundamentals understanding. As an Associate, your day-to-day responsibilities will include financial modelling, performing returns analyses, drafting investment memos for the Investment Committee.
- The ideal candidate should have prior experience of executing transactions.
- No specific sector experience is required.
- As a Fund with significant dry powder, the Associate will gain extensive experience across investments, portfolio management. On the portfolio management, the role also entails active interaction with portfolio companies for activities including quarterly reporting, portfolio exit etc.
- We are looking for an individual who is keen to move to the buy side and willing to grow with the Firm over a long term. The role reports to the Partner at India team.