Geekster - Lead - User Acquisition/Sales - EdTech (3-6 yrs)
Geekster is an edtech platform offering a holistic solution to a million plus college graduates passing out every year. The students get trained on in-demand skills on the personalized learning platform and pay only after getting a job. While the employers are able to access pre-vetted talent through data driven matching algorithms.
We are disrupting the traditional education system with technology and are backed by some marquee investors. Join us and be a part of the rocketship to make a permanent impact on the world of higher education.
Job Profile :
Geekster is looking for a passionate - Sales Lead- to drive the student enrolments for the programs on the platform and generate value for the business. This is a high impact role where you will be working closely with the founding team and be a part of the core team of a fast growing edtech company.
Please apply only if you are comfortable working in a startup environment.
1. Lead the team of inside sales executives and own the entire sales cycle.
2. Be accountable for achieving or exceeding the assigned enrolment targets.
3. Guide, mentor and groom the junior team members on product knowledge, customer handling and sales closure.
4. Consistently monitor the sales productivity and track the results.
5. Help fine tune the sales processes for improved key performance metrics.
6. Hunt and close aggressively to achieve the desired results.
1. Experience in handling a minimum 10+ inside sales executives.
2. 3-4 years of experience working in the Sales vertical preferably in the edtech domain.
3. Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota.
4. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
5. Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.