Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:900 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Vice President - Software Engineering (23-30 yrs)
Location - India-Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Organization - IT- ITes
Designation : Vice President
Department : Software Development
This position is responsible for developing and executing a shared strategic vision for a mission-critical project in GeBBS Healthcare Solutions.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and oversight to the technology and services teams to ensure adherence to both project deliverables and operational kpi's are being met
- Execute projects to achieve the interim goals along the way to fulfilment of the vision.
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver, maintain, and operate enterprise-wide solutions
- Resolve issues, identify risks, and escalate, as necessary
- Partner with the PMO to prepare overall project strategy, schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates
People Management Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment and selection of a talented team
- Manage and report staffing, resource allocation, goal setting and measurements
- Effectively cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork among the staff
- Build and manage capabilities via integrated onshore and offshore teams
- Leads the Software delivery teams
- Ensures innovation, global synergies, and brand protection.
- Develops strong working relationships across GeBBS Technology teams encourage systems solutions that meet business needs. Anticipates client needs, identifies, and champions opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet or exceed client needs.
- Develops and manages budget plan
- Performs job-related duties as assigned.
- Drive improvements in the service delivery model while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies.
- Ongoing service improvement activities within the service delivery lifecycle and identify opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business
Technical Skill Sets
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline preferred.
- 23+ years' experience with 5 + years in leadership roles
- Strong experience in product development lifecycle with US healthcare organizations
- Experience with Dev Ops in an .Net/JAVA Technologies environment on product development and launch
- Working knowledge in Capacity Planning, Release Management and Workload Management.
- Working knowledge of Performance Tuning, Disaster Recover, and Security
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Analytics and Reporting
- Experience managing and working with geo-distributed team
- Work across geographies and international experience a plus.
- Ability to stay abreast of technology trends/changes in the industry and collaborate effectively across product organizations in a matrix environment and build networks
- Ability to champion a culture of innovation by taking risks, challenging the status quo and encouraging continuous improvement
- Track record of translating business strategies into tactical operating plans and producing successful results, while balancing a global and a local perspective.
Interested candidates can share their profile or connect on 9820540505 for further information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.