Deputy Manager at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:1244 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Senior Vice President/Vice President - Process Excellence & Digital Transformation (18-30 yrs)
Designation: Senior Vice President / Vice President - Process Excellence & Digital Transformation
Job Location: Airoli , Navi Mumbai ( Work from Office)
Reporting to: Managing Director / Chief Operating Office
The roles is responsible for identification, engagement, design and delivers strategic transformation programs across multiple business units.
Help build a culture of innovation, transformation & technology adoptions.
Business Transformation Services (using Lean Six Sigma, Robotics & Automation), Digital Transformation.
- Establish, track and report on process/ productivity metrics / efficiencies to deliver and exceed on SLA / business expectations
- Support thought leadership on future state operating models and processes with special emphasis on capabilities such as AI, Machine Learning, RPA, etc. - Contribute to / lead enterprise wide initiatives focused on defining and implementing efficient and future ready processes and operating models incorporating latest technologies (AI / Machine Learning / RPA, etc.) and methodologies (design thinking, lean / agile, etc.)
- Partner with Operations to jointly identify, prioritize and weed out operational issues / process defects leading to improvement / enhancement in quality / productivity
- Responsible for outlining the strategy and executables for QA & Training function
- Partner with relevant teams to identify process gaps and work to eliminate these gaps through use of quality and process improvement tools (new business set up and steady state processes)
- Assist and support other productivity enhancement measures that may be undertaken by other departments through appropriate deployment of trained six sigma / quality resources to guide and steer such initiatives
- Identification of the key improvement projects & successful completion of the same.
- Training setup and standardization
- Build a strong quality function with a strong team capable of delivering on quality requirements
- Responsibility to lead technology based business strategies to improve processes and products
Experience and skills:
- 18+ years of experience .
- Experience in heading process excellence team
- Experience in Healthcare RCM Preferred
- Six sigma certification (Master Black Belt / Black Belt)
If this opportunity interests and would like to know more , request you to share your profile on along with the following details
mentioned in your resume: