Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:2405 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Senior Manager - Risk & Compliance (12-20 yrs)
Designation : Senior Manager Risk & Compliance
Work Location : Navi Mumbai / Sakinaka , Andheri
Department : Compliance
Reporting to : Vice President - Risk & Compliance
Office Time : 11am to 8pm / 12pm to 9pm
Work from Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
Enterprise risk management (ERM):
- Drive independently the risk management program across organization.
- Engage in effective risk discussions with Senior Leadership and facilitate updating of Risk registers.
- Ensures periodically updating of risks to LT and in audit committee presentations.
- Support update & review the risk horizon & policy as per external environment and policy on periodic basis
- Propose Annual compliance program based on risk environment and key updates / changes internal & external environment / business/ industry/ regulations.
- Facilitate Meetings /trainings /awareness sessions / programs on core policies like ERM, ESG, Anti Bribery, Whistle-Blower, HIPAA, Environment Social & Governance policy, etc.
- Periodically update policies and document new procedures / guidelines to update the compliance plan in line with operating changes.
- Ensure compliance to HIPAA & Hi-Tech requirements framework through audits, policy updates, external certifications, internal awareness, etc.
- Work with legal & training teams to drive the compliance programs for awareness and update of important US healthcare regulations as applicable to business.
- Work with VP, Finance, HR & Legal team across all locations to consolidate & present the compliance to regulatory requirements periodically to LT and Audit Committee.
- Update the customer contractual checklists and monitor compliance to same through periodic reviews
- Train the team on compliance programs to deliver standard compliance experience across the locations.
Management reviews, Investigations & Internal Audits
- Develop risk- based audit & compliance plan to monitor the key risks.
- Conduct independent reviews based on above plan to monitor critical risk areas.
- Propose annual Internal audit plan to cover effectively the key risk areas & provide assurance
- Independently investigating and designing remedial measures on matters related to compliance to corporate policies, ethics, client contracts and regulatory matters.
- Identify the improvement programs through risk reviews and propose the remedial programs like automation / process transformation, etc.
- Work in Collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive these programs.
- Capability to work & deliver in VUCA (Volatile Uncertain Complex and Ambiguous) environment.
- Work with VP R&C on enhancing the strength of control environment & building risk culture within the organization.
- Support VPR&C in driving various compliance projects including ESG, ISO 9K, etc.
- Manage the external auditors, certification agencies & regulatory bodies, if any.
- Work on developing control self-assurance model in long run
- Train the team and support VP R&C in hiring & training plan
- Strive for the betterment of team, organization & stakeholders.
Education, Qualification, Skills and/or work Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree & CA / CIA / MBA
- Minimum 12-14 years of experience in managing governance, risk & compliance services.
- Capability & experience of being Team player, Self-contributor as well as People manager.
- Good understanding of Risks, Regulatory & Information Security controls
- Good technical documentation skills - Advanced analytical and Excel skills required to understand, manage, and assess large data sets.
- Proactive, Outcome focused & multi-Tasker
- Good written & verbal communication: capability to interact with all levels.
- Expert in MS Excel, Word & Power-point
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.