Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:385 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Risk & Compliance Program Manager (8-12 yrs)
Designation : Risk & Compliance Program Manager
Work Location : Mumbai - Airoli / Sakinaka
Department : Compliance
Reporting to : Vice President - Risk & Compliance
Shift : 1pm - 10pm ( Hybrid Model)
Work from Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with SM R&C in identifying improvement programs.
- Drive independently projects related to sustainability, risks, process improvements, certifications - ISO / others, process automations, continuous improvements & contact center compliances for Healthcare BPO & IT processes.
- Drive all the R&C team projects.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams and across levels.
- Ensure expected outcome & timeliness of projects completion
- Engage in effective discussions to gauge & ensure periodic reporting of project status & impediments.
- Manage the stakeholders including external auditors, certification agencies & vendors / customers, etc.
- In-charge of supply chain risk management audits & incidents
- In-charge of ESG policy compliance & sustainability programs.
- Ensures periodically updating of projects & risks to LT and audit committee presentations.
- Facilitate Meetings /trainings /awareness sessions / programs on core policies like ERM, ESG, Anti Bribery, Whistle-Blower, HIPAA, Environment Social & Governance policy, etc.
- Work with VP R&C on enhancing the strength of control environment & building risk culture within the organization.
- Strive for the betterment of team, organization & stakeholders.
- Capability to work & deliver in VUCA (Volatile Uncertain Complex and Ambiguous) environment
Education, Qualification, Skills and/or work Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in managing regulatory requirements / certifications & process improvement programs.
- Good understanding of Risks, Regulatory & Information Security controls
- Good technical documentation skills - Advanced analytical and Excel skills required to understand, manage, and assess large data sets.
- Effective collaborator, task manager
- Proactive, Outcome focused & multi-Tasker
- Good written & verbal communication: capability to interact with all levels.
- Expert in MS Excel, Word & Power-point
- Work experience in healthcare IT / ITES