Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:429 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Manager - Internal Audit - CA (7-12 yrs)
Manager Internal Audit with GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Designation: Manager / Assistant Manager - Internal Audit
Work Location: Navi Mumbai , Airoli
Reporting to: Vice President - Risk & Compliance
Office Time:12pm to 9pm / 1pm to 10pm
Work from Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of contractual compliance checklists by going through the Contracts (MSA, NDA, BAA and SOW)
2. Conducting the audit based the checklist for areas such as HR, Finance, Operations, Infosec, Regulatory and legal etc.
3. Highlighting of risks from the contracts at pre-signing stages
4. Reading of laws to draft guidelines and summary notes; and preparing training modules and policies.
5. Driving completion of training modules and awareness
6. Conducting risk based internal audit for the processes/ functions
7. Understanding of risks related to Contracts and conducting reviews of contractual compliances
8. Understanding of regulatory requirements / laws and preparation of SOP / policies for the same
9. Preparation / setting up processes for contractual and regulatory requirements and their monitoring
10. Worked in Compliance of Data Privacy Policies and data privacy regulations
11. Drafting and reviewing the Privacy Consent and Privacy Notices as per the Business requirements.
Education, Qualification, Skills and/or work Experience Requirement:
Education: Chartered Accountant
Background / Experience: Minimum 7-8 years of experience in Internal Audit & Risk Management.