Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:712 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Manager/Assistant Manager - Risk & Compliance (6-11 yrs)
Designation : Manager / Assistant Manager
Department : Compliance
Location : Airoli , Navi Mumbai
Office Time : 12pm to 9pm /1pm to 10 pm
Work from Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
Enterprise risk management (ERM):
- Drive independently the risk management program across organization.
- Engage in effective risk discussions with Senior Leadership and facilitate updating of Risk registers.
- Ensures periodically updating of risks to LT and in audit committee presentations.
- Support update & review the risk horizon & policy as per external environment and policy on periodic basis.
- Propose Annual compliance program based on risk environment and key updates / changes internal & external environment / business/ industry/ regulations.
- Facilitate Meetings /trainings /awareness sessions / programs on core policies like ESG, Anti Bribery, Whistle-Blower, HIPAA, Environment Social & Governance policy, etc.
- Drafting and reviewing the Policies as per the business requirements.
- Identify the improvement programs through risk reviews and propose the remedial programs like automation / process transformation, etc.
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive these programs.
- Capability to work & deliver in VUCA (Volatile Uncertain Complex and Ambiguous) environment.
Enhancement programs :
- Work with Program Manager R&C on enhancing the strength of control environment & building risk culture within the organization.
- Support VPR&C in driving various compliance projects including ESG, ISO 9K, Investigations, etc.
- Manage the external auditors, certification agencies & regulatory bodies, if any.
- Work on developing control self-assurance model in long run.
- Train the team and support VP R&C in hiring & training plan.
- Strive for the betterment of team, organization & stakeholders.
Education, Qualification, Skills and/or work Experience Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree & CA / CIA / MBA
- Minimum 6-11 years of experience with experience in managing governance, risk & compliance services.
- Good understanding of Risks, Regulatory & Information Security controls.
- Travel may be involved between the sites (in Mumbai) and including Aurangabad, Hyderabad Philippines & US (as may be required).