Deputy Manager at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:733 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Finance Controller - Tax Compliance - CA (10-13 yrs)
Designation : FinanceController - Tax Compliance
Reporting : Global CFO
Location : Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Education : CA
- Will be leading tax planning to deliver a competitive advantage to the GeBBS. Also responsible for managing compliances and litigations for the group entities
- Exposure in Effective Tax rate reduction (ETR) thru various strategic initiatives
- Employee taxation and Social Security
- Transfer Pricing (TP) Planning/ Management and Compliance
- Corporate & VAT tax planning & compliance
- Preparation and review of quarter and year-end tax provisions
- Effective Cash Flow Planning and Working Capital Management
- Hands on experience on GST in India
- Ensure all direct and indirect compliances on monthly, quarterly and annual basis as per the applicable taxation laws.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts (SMEs) as well as conduct research on a broad range of US domestic, international and SEZ tax matters to support positions taken on tax return
- Handling Transfer pricing, International tax, cross-border transactions issues, SEZ Taxation. Handling Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) for a complex inter-company transaction
- Ensure minimum tax leakage and smooth closure of audit, assessment, investigation and enquiries from Income Tax, GST, Service Tax, VAT departments
- Ensuring timely compliance of SEZ & RBI related compliances.
Job Specs :
- CA with 8+ years of experience in handling Taxation function with regards to USGAAP/IFRS.
- Should have strong experience in functions like International Taxation, US Taxation, and other tax optimal structures
- Should have affective leadership qualities to manage a team.
- Must be a highly energetic personality that fits well in the culture of the organization.
- Candidate should preferably from IT/ITES as an industry or Big4s with strong knowledge of the IT/ITES industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.