Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:1010 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Director/Senior Manager - Training RCM (10-20 yrs)
Director/Senior Manager - Training US Healthcare with GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Department : Accounts Receivable US Healthcare
Reporting to: Vice President
Shift: US Shift ( Work from Office)
Location: Airoli , Navi Mumbai
Key Role :
- Internal & External Stakeholder management
- Heading Training Team of AR vertical
- Migrations / Setup start-up projects
- Planning & Budgeting revenues and controls
- Client Relationship Management
- Process and people related change management
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing and leading the Training team by developing a detailed Training Model.
- Instruction, or facilitation, of various training's as per the requirement such as Process Specific training, Certification training, Continuing education programs, Refresher training etc.
- Assuring that every training is delivered and driven within the area of expertise, and it meets the current standards of the organization and market trend.
- Identify the Skill gap of the training staff has obtained and is maintaining their technical and instructional knowledge and skills.
- Ensure successful learning and talent outcomes by supporting the identification and translation of the client's capability and skill needs into a defined learning and talent strategy with recommended solutions
- Assist the operations in identifying potential training needs based on process and industry requirements.
- Monitors the Trainer's (Process trainer's & Lead trainer's) performance to verify training is conducted as outlined in approved training materials and in a manner that motivates personnel to learn
- Identifying the Training needs across operations and based on the client request develop training plan effective enough to bring process improvement and client satisfaction.
- Identifying the training needs and devising and managing training programmers' according to the approved methodology.
- To act as a Coordinator for the external training programs.
- Work to establish mutual trust and cooperation between the training Team and the Operations.
- Created a standard training approach for all learning initiatives - Training Need Identification, Refresher Training, Knowledge Assessments and Process Documentation
- Develop improved methods by implementing Adult training principles to meet training and facility objectives and goals as required
- Initiate and help prepare long-range objectives for the training organization that are consistent with corporate, facility, and training policies, and develop a system for verifying implementation of the actions needed to meet the objectives
- A degree in any field
- Must have trained and managed Training team
- Having experience in US Healthcare RCM Process Training, Soft Skills and Behavioral Training.
- Team handling experience
- 10+ years with Minimum 4+yrs relevant experience in Training in Medical Billing, Accounts Receivable (AR)/ Revenue Cycle Management(RCM)
Interested candidate WhatsApp your profile on +91 9619814875
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.