Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:1374 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Director - Human Resources (17-25 yrs)
Designation: Director Human Resource
Location: Hyderabad, HiTech City
Office Hours: 12pm to 9pm IST
Report to: Vice President - Human Resources
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Lead HR Business Partner & Compliance, Recruitment, and Overlook Comp & Benefits Team
- Act as a strategic advisor to the Leadership team, translating business plans into talent priorities.
- Proactively develop HR strategies to meet short and long-term business needs and manage strategies from conception to implementation.
- Develop a people-oriented organization culture that emphasizes collaboration, continuous improvement, high performance, and quality.
- Partner with leadership team to implement proactive employee relations strategies, leading initiatives across sites to drive employee satisfaction, retention, and a positive work environment.
- Lead implementation of corporate talent programs including performance management, employee surveys and career development initiatives.
- Work with broader HR team to streamline all HR related processes such as recruitment, onboarding, background verifications, payroll, leave policies, exits interviews, performance management, employee relations and other applicable processes
- Partner with HRBP's to drive cross-geography strategies for talent management, enabling strong Office engagement in change management, performance reviews, promotions, engagement survey action-plans, career paths, and other activities
- Partner with the Corporate Talent Development Leader to enable cohesive and aligned L&D programs across regions
- Develop strategic and operational workforce programs to ensure compliance with local government agencies. Ensure processes are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Oversees the administration of human resource programs including compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Review and analyse people metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend improvements.
- Rigorously manage HR compliance in accordance with applicable employment laws, government regulations and as per the organizations policies and procedures. Provide input and feedback and implement change on gaps and opportunities for improvement in HR programs and policies
- Lead and manage compliance, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures. Ensure HR policies and procedures are designed thoughtfully, communicated appropriately, interpreted, and consistently applied across the organization.
- Lead, mentor, develop and grow the HR team
- Bachelors with a minimum of 17+ years progressive experience leading HR Operations teams in a high growth environment in IT / ITES industry Demonstrated ability to balance critical thinking with detailed focus on execution
- Demonstrated ability to balance critical thinking with detailed focus on execution
- Superior communication skills with the ability to influence and develop trust at all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Deep knowledge of legal and employment compliance matters as they relate to employee related policies and procedures
- Experience advising both staff and management on Employee Relations issues, including an up to date understanding of employment legislation
- Self-directed leader with prior experience building the Human Resources function at a rapidly scaling company
- Good understanding and knowledge of best-in-class HR practices, principles & procedures across training, talent management, HR operations, talent acquisition and compliance.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability and proven experience of developing and leading a highly effective and successful HR team.
- Solid understanding of HR Best practices, policies, procedures, and compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.