Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:1070 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Director/Associate Vice President - Enterprise Risk & Compliance (12-20 yrs)
Designation : Director / AVP
Department : Risk and Compliance
Location : Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Mode : Work from Office
Job Responsibilities -
- Responsible for strong Governance and Control framework for Employee/Business/Vendor compliance
- Advice and Counsel the personnel/businesses on application of policies and procedures and of relevant Indian law/regulations.
- Conducts periodic checks to provide risk-based oversight and assurance regarding business compliance with policies, procedures, systems, controls and governance requirements affecting their business area.
- Assist and provide advice to the underwriting teams, regarding how to meet Compliance standards, policies and procedures that are required by the business
- Builds strong and effective relationships across the business to promote a positive image of Compliance particularly with specific teams that are allocated to the partners.
- Maintains awareness of organizational structures and activities, including activities and intercompany relationships/dependencies, in order to understand business dynamics, pressures and needs
- Design, implementation of enterprise risk management framework, preparing and maintaining RCMs, implementing controls, managing residual risk, review compliance, follow risk management standards, face external risk based audits / certifications. Have thorough knowledge on enterprise strategic, operational, financial risks, defining KRIs and KPIs, risk mitigation and ongoing monitoring.
- Assist with identifying relevant training needs and helps with planning training activities to ensure employees/ vendors are aware of their responsibilities regarding compliance and carry out their work activities appropriately
- Perform supervisory review of work done by team, ensuring alerts are raised, analyzed, and cleared accurately in a timely manner, documentation of rationale and proper record keeping. Review regulatory and compliance aspects of compliance related initiatives
- Proactively highlight compliance related issues and bring them to successful closure. Mitigate risks for the entity by being vigilant and on high alert regarding the compliances
- Acquire endorsements and agreement from business partners on recommendations
- Engage partners and team members actively in regular progress updates, decisions and resolution of issues
- Identify risks and issues and drive respective mitigations
- Conduct periodic compliance reviews.
- Assist in compliance review of issues related to the migration of processes and functions to the company
- Assist in responding to any regulatory inquiries and hands on knowledge of SEZ/ STPI /DoT regulations.
- Lead/assist in conduct and compliance incidents in collaboration with OR Information Security, General Counsel and HR.
- Deep understanding of risk & compliance and the relationship between threat, vulnerability and information value in the context of governance, compliance and risk management.
- High proficiency with common cyber security management frameworks, regulatory requirements and industry leading practices.
- Strong knowledge of third-party management leading practices and the potential security risks involved in third-party relationships.
- Strong knowledge of organizational training and education policies, processes, and procedures.
- Deep understanding of risk-based decision-making (i.e. risk analysis, mitigation, resolution, acceptance, etc.).
- Deep understanding of the operational impacts of cyber security lapses.
- Strong process design, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
Technical Experience :
- 12+ years of experience in Risk and Compliance
- Experience in Risk Control Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, Internal Audit
- Should have exposure in enterprise compliance framework
- Should be able to handle Business Risk, Enterprise Risk, Financial Risk, Operational Risk etc
- Should be from IT / ITES / Consulting Firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.