Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:574 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - BI Technical Architect (13-18 yrs)
Job Location : Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Candidate should be open to work from office whenever required
Duties & Responsibilities :
The data warehouse architect will be responsible for a variety of tasks as part of designing, building, deploying and integrating powerful business intelligence solutions to various new and existing clients through our cloud-based and on-premise Applications.
This person will be responsible for the data architecture, modeling, design and development of data warehouse solutions, and can understand business/system/data challenges & translate them into requirements/solutions. - Performing data integration for data warehouse applications
- Creating star, snowflake data models and implementing them
- Document internal and external customer requirements to make data from Infor application suites available to various business intelligence platforms and other consumers
13+ Years of exp in BIDW out of which more than 4 years in designing BIDW complex business problems
- Expert in OLAP and OLTP
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in relational database and file processing
- Excellent in database like SQL Server or big data like Hadoop - one of these
- SSIS, Data stage, Talend - one of these and knowledge of others
- SSRS, SSAS, micro strategy etc.
- Exposure to Azure is good to have
- Extensive experience in data modeling
- Experience in designing and implementing Data Warehouse solutions, including Dimensional modeling, ETL/ELT, and Business Intelligence Semantic Layer
- Experience with data cleansing, consumption, streaming, metadata catalogs and data classification related tools and technologies
Interested candidate can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.