Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:813 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Associate Vice President - RCM Operations - US Healthcare (16-25 yrs)
Position: Associate Vice President - RCM Operations
Shift : US / UK
- Operations and Performance management
- Migrations / Setup start-up projects
- Planning & Budgeting revenues and controls
- Client Relationship Management
- Process and people related change management
- Farming within existing engagements
Key Responsibilities -
- Handling P&L Management, Service Delivery, Client Relationship and Internal Stakeholder Management
- Heading the offshore Service delivery of AR and Medical Billing team.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
- Provide directions and structure for operating units
- Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization
- Provide mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other employees
- Responsible for managing multiple accounts with a strength of 1000+ employees
- Looking after end to end management of program covering multiple work streams with a total span
- Facilitating process re-engineering and improvements to enhance customer engagement
- Generating new prospects for the organization to showcase capabilities
- Ensuring attrition control & job enrichment at process levels.
Experience & Qualifications -
- 16+ years' experience in US Healthcare industry. Must have handled AR and Medical Billing
- Must have handled atleast 400+ FTEs
- Should be currently at Director and above role in Operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.