Senior Executive at Gebbs Healthcare Solutions
Views:102 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Gebbs Healthcare Solutions - AM/DM - Risk & Compliance (5-10 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Continual compliance audits & Investigations:
- Work with SM R&C in conducting reviews & audits related to operations, privacy & security laws aligned to HIPAA/Hi-tech & information security related standards.
- Develop checklists, conduct independent reviews & publish reports as per plan to monitor compliance / certification areas.
- Support the team in investigating and designing the remedial measures on matters related to compliance to corporate policies, HIPAA, client contracts and regulatory matters.
- Work with SM and Program Manager R&C in managing the supply chain risk management, audits & incidents
- Collaborate effectively with multiple teams and across levels.
- Facilitate Meetings /trainings /awareness sessions / programs on core policies like HIPAA, Information Security, etc.
- Manage the stakeholders including external auditors, certification agencies & vendors / customers, etc.
- Collaborate with IS team & Client teams on enhancing the strength of security environment
Enhancement programs :
- Strive for the betterment of team, organization & stakeholders.
- Capability to work & deliver in VUCA (Volatile Uncertain Complex and Ambiguous) environment
Education, Qualification, Skills and/or work Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience hands-on in managing ISO 27k compliance, IT Infra & ITGC audits, DBMS & SDLC audits VAPT & HIPAA/ Hi-Tech audits
- Good understanding of Risks, Privacy Laws & Information Security controls
- Good technical documentation skills - Advanced analytical and Excel skills required to understand, manage, and assess large data sets.
- Effective collaborator, task manager, proactive, outcome focused & multi-tasker
- Good written & verbal communication: capability to interact with all levels.
- Expert in MS Excel, Word & Power-point
- Certifications - ISO 27k Lead auditor, CISA, Ethical hacker, privacy laws certifications, etc.
- Knowledge of Python/ any programming language/ Power BI or such tools preferred.