HR Executive at Gebbs healthcare solutions
Views:529 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Gebbs Healthcare Solution - Senior Manager - Process Excellence (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- The candidate is expected to have worked in multiple processes and should have been responsible for providing expertise in deploying Lean and Six Sigma programs and initiatives and directing teams to achieve desired results using Six Sigma methodologies.
- He / she should have supported the analysis, planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of key projects to help companies achieve their goals.
- Using Six Sigma methodology and analytics, the candidate should have accomplished measurable business process improvements.
- The role also includes instructing cross-functional teams in adapting to, understanding improvement processes, and overseeing process improvement projects.
- He / she may also be required to interpret customer needs and requirements, translate concepts into practice, identify process improvement opportunities, and quantify results and trends.
- The candidate would be often required to make recommendations and develop and present formal presentations to senior management.
The responsibility will involve use of measures and management systems, such as total quality management and will have the following deliverables to be met :
- Provide inputs to quality plan for the organization with associated risk and opportunities.
- Identifying weaknesses and gaps in the existing practices and policies and facilitate process improvement.
- Responsible for mentoring yellow belt/green belt projects in the organization; Drive the Kaizen program for continuous improvement.
- Design, develop and implement programs to effectively roll out Six Sigma in key areasoperations & support departments.
- Initiate and drive implementation of other Six Sigma applications such as MIS & Metrics, Management Control Systems etc.
- Conduct training (YB & GB & BB) sessions on quality to raise quality awareness across areas.
- Lead the Six Sigma project review meetings along with stakeholders for timely completion of projects.
- Provide references to worldwide best practices, along with case studies which would also be inputs to enhance levels of process implementation.
- Mentor & Manage various productivity improvement/cost optimization Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt Projects across work streams.
- Participate in organization wide projects & initiatives to promote Quality unit's functionalities.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships across business lines.
Skillsets required :
- Communication skills spoken and written.
- Ability to persuade.
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Team working ability.
- Black belt certification in Lean and Six Sigma
- Usage of analytical tools like Minitab, Visio , etc.
We are looking for Black Belt Certified Candidates, also only from BPO/KPO/Ites company