Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:163 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GDO Project Management - Financial Services (8-10 yrs)
GDO Project Management
Our client is one of the global financial services groups which provides industry focused services for clients across geographies. We are currently looking for a skilled professional to join their GDO - Project Management Group in Mumbai.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of Data Products: act as a key liaison between Product Managers, Product Owners, and business users.
- Manage the Data product delivery lifecycle, defining project scope, timelines, and delivery milestones.
- Enable Agile team delivery, defining Product Epics, Stories, and features, and working closely with the Product team to track, manage, and deliver product features.
- Document meeting minutes and actionable items, preparing meeting materials to be shared with all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide project updates consistently to Stakeholders and GDO senior management.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Preferred MBA or PMP certification with minimum of 8-10 years of relevant project management experience preferably in Financial Services and other consumer-centric businesses.
- Must have a data product mindset and experience in managing complete data lifecycle engagements.
- Demonstrated experience in leading change management efforts, collaborating at all levels of a global organization for successful implementation.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.