Assistant Manager at GlobalData
Views:3590 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
GD Research Center - Project Manager - Survey Intelligence (7-13 yrs)
We're looking for a confident, client facing candidate with a background in consumer research and analytics to partner with other internal stakeholders to ensure our clients are best placed to leverage GlobalData insights to achieve desired business solutions
Role & Responsibilities :
- Develop knowledge and expertise in GlobalData Syndicated & Consulting tools and translating data to insights for clients, using various market research data sets
- Producing reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) from templates, providing valuable insights and key finding to existing clients and global sales opportunities
- Work closely with internal stakeholder on defining the project scope, pricing and building out the proposal based on the company objectives
- Build out reports with insights and actionable recommendations - leveraging existing and develop new solutions
- Coordinate and manage B2B, B2C, Omnibus surveys, opinion polls from inception till end by reviewing requirements and questionnaire, programming, recruitment, data tabulation and sampling
- Fieldwork management to ensure objectives are met in a timely and efficient way
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of innovative campaigns for panel recruitment, engagement, incentive administration and enhancements.
- Lead - Design profile questionnaires, landing pages, evites, banners and other creative methods for panel recruitment
- Maintain panel-health and monitor panel's quality
- Manage third-party partners and vendors to supplement survey sample
- Maintain Panel websites
- Design and publish Panellist newsletters
- Develop an understanding of the company's products and divisions and market the build panel to facilitate delivery of new and expanded products/services.
Core Skills :
- Excellent client focus and handling skills - experience in managing internal and external clients with a focus on delivering commercial solutions
- 7-12 years of experience in customer loyalty management, and/or panel management, with a track record in campaign management
- Experience and excellent knowledge of market and consumer research reports and analysis across the entertainment, leisure and sport sectors.
- A strong feel for, and track record of, successfully working with research to commercial advantage.
- Broad knowledge and experience of presenting a wide range of commercial topics to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to write and present key themes clearly and concisely
- Track record of successfully using market/consumer research for commercial benefit
- Strong initiative and influencing skills - particularly in relation to project management
- A team player, with strong inter-personal skills, who can collaborate effectively within and across the organisation
- Database experience will be preferred (Access, SPSS, SAS, SQL, Tableau etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS-Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a must.