Assistant Manager at GlobalData
Views:814 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
GD Research Center - Business Development Manager - Technology Practice (6-8 yrs)
GlobalData, is a content driven media company producing premium business information research services and marketing solutions for senior level decision makers. Through our subscription products, online panels, industry leasing websites and traditional media, GlobalData delivers high quality business information to global audiences. We supply must have independent content, premium analysis and industry networking opportunities to thousands of senior decision makers.
GlobalData is currently looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager as an addition to our growing global sales team, representing the GlobalData Technology Practice. This individual will be energetic, self-motivated, and an independent worker based.
What you will do :
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Qualify the prospect's organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives.
- Act as an ambassador for GlobalData in all that you do.
What you will bring to the table :
- 6+ years of successful sales experience in the Technology and/or market research industry selling software solutions, subscription sales
- Proficient in business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple complex sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications
- Experience in Technology and/or Subscription-based services